- Hoyt & Lavt Sirdal reserves the right to change or cancel an event due to weather or conditions that indicate that it will be unjustifiable to open the park
- The customer is obliged to obtain information about our safety rules. Or call us. The park is open regardless of the weather during the season. However, in the event of thunder and / or strong winds, parts of the park may have to be closed until the weather clears.
- We accept most major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Bank Acceptance, we advise booking and paying online.
- Tickets purchased online are non-refundable and valid for the date they are booked
- It is not possible to change the date
Especially for online trading
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Bank Acceptance.
- The order is binding upon payment of the event with confirmed approved transaction. Keep the printout of the confirmation
- Receipt for booking must be brought and presented on arrival in the park
- In the event of illness / injury that can be confirmed by a doctor for a registered person, we will refund 90% of the value of the booking regardless of the time before the event.
- Hoyt & Lavt Sirdal is responsible for transactions through the website, which are processed with SSL encryption.
- Customer data is not shared with / sold to third parties and is stored in accordance with Norwegian law.
NB! Season card / gift card – valid as regular tickets and drop-in. That is, you are not guaranteed a place if it is full.