NOTE: If you do not feel fully fit, have cold symptoms or the like, unfortunately you cannot climb the climbing park. If you are in the risk group, or are with people in the risk group, we do not recommend you take the trip.
- Tickets are only sold online.
- We recommend that tickets be purchased online at any given time in advance.
- Watch this movie before arrival, security training: Watch this movie before arrival.
In the Climbing Park:
- Maximum one per platform that is not family / household / group
- If you are not in the same family / household / group, keep at least 2 meters distance or 1 obstacle distance at both ground level and up in the climbing tracks.
Training and teaching:
- Training is carried out as before, but in smaller groups. We recommend you Watch this movie before arrival
- All guests must undergo a safety check-out in the training course.
Food and drink:
What if you need help down the trail:
Toilets and hygiene:
- The toilets are regularly cleaned.
- There is access to wash basins in the toilets and the possibility of washing hands by hand in selected places.
Do you have any questions? Contact us email@example.com