NOTE: If you do not feel completely healthy, have flu and cold symptoms or the like, you cannot use the climbing park. If you are in the risk group, or associate with people in the risk group, we do not recommend you take the trip.
We will sell a limited number of tickets in the future, which will last for 3 hours. These are purchased online before you arrive and at any given time of arrival.
- Tickets are only sold digitally / cash-free.
3 hour tickets
- It is only possible to buy 3 hours tickets, we recommend that you arrive approx. 20 min before the time you have chosen to climb.
- A limited number of tickets are sold
- Price per person by height.
- Person 80 – 110 cm kr 110
- Person 110 – 140 cm kr 235
- Person over 140 cm kr 290
- See the safety training before you arrive
- All guests should wear gloves. You can bring your own gloves or buy them from us online or upon arrival (cash free).
- We have helmets for loans that are disinfected after use.
- The instructor takes visual inspection after you have put on your climbing equipment.
In the Climbing Park:
- If you are not in the same family / household, keep at least 2 meters distance at both ground level and in the climbing paths.
Training and teaching:
- You even put on the climbing harness under the guidance of an instructor, members of the same household help each other. The instructor takes visual control and makes sure the harness is properly seated.
- Training is carried out as before, but in smaller groups. We recommend that you watch this safety training before you arrive
- All guests must undergo a safety check-out in the training course.
Food and drink:
- Unfortunately, the cafe is not open, but we sell drinks, ice cream and miscellaneous in the ticket booth. Remember to keep a good distance if you want to shop, and pay attention to those queuing and checking in.
- Bring is allowed on the outdoor area.
What if you need help down the trail:
- Stay calm and follow the instructor’s instructions.
- We all recommend choosing challenges at our own level so we keep the number of rescues to a minimum.
Toilets and hygiene:
- There is good toilet capacity at High & Low, these are regularly cleaned.
- There is good access to washbasins in the toilets and the possibility of disinfection of hands in selected places.
- Due to contamination considerations, some of our attractions will be closed.
Do you have any questions? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org